Coconut Oil also has another name (Copra Oil) the fatty oil that comes from the coconut. It has endless uses and many great health benefits. Used in baking and cooking and in beauty cosmetics. Tons of medicinal uses.
10 Beneficial Effects Of Coconut Oil
1. Coconut Oil contains Fatty Acids With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Populations That Eat a Lot of Coconut Oil Are Health
3. Can Help You Burn More Fat
4. Can Kill Harmful Microorganisms
5. Can Reduce Your Hunger, Helping You Eat Less
6. The Fatty Acids in Coconut Oil Are Turned into Ketones, Which Can Reduce Seizures
7. Can Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels
8. Can Protect Hair From Damage, Moisturize Skin and Function as Sunscreen
9. The Fatty Acids in Coconut Oil Can Boost Brain Function in Alzheimer’s Patients
10. Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially The Harmful Abdominal Fat
I recommend you buy a Coconut Oil that meets these guidelines.
Due to the way coconut oil is processed it has a longer shelf life, thwarting off the rancidification process. So now you know some of the benefits that coconut oil can do for you, let me list a few ways to use it in your daily living.
- Some oils are unsafe to cook with at high temperatures, coconut oil is a great alternative.
- Add a tablespoon to your morning smoothie for extra added energy
- Probably the most palpable of all oils that are edible
- Use to pop popcorn, fry eggs, use it on toast. Possibilities are ENDLESS!
- Great for using for Skin and body care. Facial and body scrubs are on the top of the list!
- Great use for shaving your legs!